- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules (kenco red)
- 2 cups (480ml) heavy cream (lidl)
- 1 can (14oz/397g) sweetened condensed milk (lidl)
- 1 cup (175g) dark chocolate, coarsely chopped (aldi value white packet)
(I used the cup measurements)
- In a small bowl or jug, dissolve the coffee granules in 1/4 cup (60ml) of hot water. Set aside.
- Using a handheld or stand mixer, whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks.
- Add the condensed milk and coffee, and whisk in until fully combined. Fold in the chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×5-inch loaf pan, and cover tightly. Place in the freezer for at least 6 hours, or overnight before serving.
This ice cream can be frozen for up to 1 month.
Recipe taken from: https://marshasbakingaddiction.com/no-churn-coffee-ice-cream/