This fudge has a smooth and creamy texture (almost ganache like) and takes about 3 minutes to prepare. I have made these in a chocolate and orange flavour combination but you could choose any combination you like best. Pop them in cellophane bags and and tie them up with colourful ribbon to give them as gifts/ party favours. You could also add some edible gold leaf on top to make them look extra special.
Make around 22 squares
3 mins prep 1 hr in the fridge
- 199g condensed milk
- 170g Orange favoured chocolate
- Zest of one orange
- Butter a square pan and line with parchment paper (you can also use foil if you don’t have any parchment paper) for easy removal of set fudge. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe 2 quart bowl, heat chocolate and sweetened condensed milk, on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave. Let sit for 1 minute, then stir to combine. If needed, heat an additional 30 seconds. Stir until chips are completely melted and chocolate is smooth.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan. Let fudge cool completely before cutting into 1 inch squares. (you can place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to speed up the process.)
- Store in an airtight container.
Recipe adapted from http://chocolatechocolateandmore.com/3-minute-fudge/