These are exactly as the title suggests: intensely chocolate, brownie like , fudgey cookies.
They are extremely chocolatey so eat with caution!
- 11.5 ounces/326g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons/30g butter
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup (4 tablespoons) /57g butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup/175g milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 170ºc. Line rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper or silicon baking mats.
- Melt the chocolate with the 30g butter and then leave to cool
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl mix together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add in eggs, one at a time, creaming together after each addition. Add in vanilla, making sure it is well combined.
- Once all eggs and vanilla have been combined. Turn mixer speed up to medium high speed and beat until pale, light, and fluffy, about 7-10 minutes. Turn down speed of mixer and slowly stir in cooled and melted chocolate. Stir dry mixture until combined, then stir in milk chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoon scoops of cookie dough batter onto lined baking sheets, leaving about 3 inches between cookies to allow them to spread.
- Place in preheated oven and bake 12-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before removing from the baking sheet. The cookies are fragile while warm, so allow to cool completely before moving.
Original recipe from: http://addapinch.com/triple-chocolate-cookies-recipe/